The situation with Covid-19 has significantly increased the use of QR codes with the government using the technology as the primary contact tracing method. Incorporate with the fact that QR codes require no additional program or application, it has become a convenient visual communication style.
Below are some of the tips we recommend
- Use the QR Code as a design element.
- Inform your customers that scanning the code will lead them to your menu.
- Make the content appropriate for mobile devices.
- QR Codes can be a very good addition to printed materials like brochures or leaflets.
- Use QR Codes with a goal in mind instead of using them because it is trendy. For example, use them when you want to enhance the experience of your customers.