- Choose a font combination that goes well with your brand
- Ensure that your font is readable. For example, script fonts or uppercase text in large bodies can sometimes be hard to read.
- We recommend using different font sizes in your designs to create a hierarchy. The title should have the largest font size, followed by the sub-title then body text.
- Experiment with “UPPERCASE” and “lowercase” styling for short text like your title or subtitle
- We recommend using reduced quantities of text where possible. Remember less is more unless it comes to food :)
Tips and Tricks for Menu Styling: Fonts. Print
Created by: Linh Nguyễn
Modified on: Mon, 10 Jan, 2022 at 4:28 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.