- From your Menuzen dashboard, navigate to the toolbar on the left-hand side of the screen and click Menu Designer
- Find the menu design you would like to edit, click on the ‘...’ button and then click Edit Design
- Within the Menu Designer tool, navigate to the top right of the page and click on Publish
- Click on Embedded Code
- Click on Copy & Close
- Go to WordPress, choose the site you want to put your menu in
- Press the + button
- On the search bar, choose HTML
- Paste the code in the field
- You can now view your menu directly on your WordPress site.
Installing your menu on WordPress Print
Created by: Linh Nguyễn
Modified on: Wed, 12 Jan, 2022 at 1:17 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.