- From your Menuzen dashboard, navigate to the toolbar on the left-hand side of the screen and click Menu Designer.
- Find the menu design you would like to edit, click on the ‘...’ button and then click Edit Design.
- Within the Menu Designer tool, navigate to the top right of the page and click on Publish.
- Click on Embedded Code
- Click on Copy & Close
- Go to Squarespace, choose the site you want to put the menu in then click Edit
- Add an element by clicking on the + sign. On the list, choose Code
- Paste the code in the field as HTML
- You can now view your menu directly on your Squarespace site.
Installing your menu on Squarespace Print
Created by: Linh Nguyễn
Modified on: Wed, 12 Jan, 2022 at 8:08 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.