- From your Menuzen dashboard, navigate to the toolbar on the left-hand side of the screen and click Menu Designer.
- Find the menu design you would like to edit, click on the ‘...’ button and then click Edit Design.
- Within the Menu Designer tool, navigate to the top right of the page and click on Publish.
- Click on QR Code. A PNG file will automatically be downloaded to your computer.
- There are several ways to utilise a QR Code. We personally recommend you to use them on poster, flyer, documents, etc. both physically and digitally.
Sharing Your Menu QR Code Print
Created by: Linh Nguyễn
Modified on: Tue, 11 Jan, 2022 at 4:43 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.